- The new White City is regeneration for every generation, exceptional in its scope and unique in its execution. It’s a world-leading cultural, technological and educational hub in the middle of West London.
- At its center, among world-renowned neighbors such as Imperial College London, the BBC and West field, St James is building a thriving new neighborhood with over 1,400 homes set within eight acres of parkland and gardens.
- Over 1,800 new homes including suites, 1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom apartments and penthouses set among eight acres of park, formal gardens, private courtyard and water features, all right in the heart of West London.
- In addition to the extensive residential offer, White City Living will be home to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars that, alongside spaces for performances, markets and exhibitions, contribute to the overall sense of a thriving, dynamic new district.
- Residents’ club with concierge service
- Private cinemas
- Entertainment suite
- Exclusive dining room and dedicated
- Private kitchen
- Business lounge and meeting rooms
- Swimming pool with adjoining sun terrace
- Therapeutic hydro-pool
- Treatment and massage rooms
- Fully equipped gym with rooms for
personal training and classes
- Club lounge
As a member of the Berkeley Group with a reputation for excellence in creating many of London’s finest new places to live, St James has been able to bring together world-leading architects, landscape designers and interior experts especially for this one project.